Designed with the military and law enforcement communities in mind. One end is pointed, which could be used as a very effective defense tool while the other end is blunt and could be used as a control device. Not only is it designed for use as a defense tool and writing instrument.
With all the different color and material variations, you’re sure to find an 1100 pen to fit your needs. Featuring the new 1101 with a carbide tip for glass breaking capability.
- Ergonomic knurling pattern
- Anodized aluminum or stainless body
- Cap securely snaps open or closed
- Pen Thickness: 0.50″ Open w/Out Cap: 5.10″ Closed w/ Cap: 5.33″
- Aluminum Weight: 1.30oz Stainless/Damascus Weight: 3.20oz
- Fisher Space Pen refills
via Benchmade $120-$250